The flat wire belt is a continuous assembly of flat wire pickets connected by straight round wire inserted through positioned holes. It has a smooth carrying surface which makes it popular in the canning and food processing industries, as well as the drying, freezing, washing, and parts transfer processes.
- Smooth flat surface.
- Positive sprocket drive.
- Easy replacement of damaged or worn sections.
- Open mesh for easy drainage, airflow, and cleaning.
- Economical versus woven wire belts.
Mesh Sizes Available:
- Standard Duty: 1/2 x 1, 1 x 1, 1/2 x 1/2 true, 1/2 x 1 modified, 3/4 x 1.
- Heavy Duty: 1/2 x 1, 1 x 1, 1/2 x 1 modified.
Materials available: Galvanized, High Carbon Steel, 304ss, and 316ss.
Sprockets available for both standard and heavy duty belting in cast iron, stainless steel, and plastic UHMW materials.
* Also available are flangeless sprockets in c-1045 hardened steel.